- Customized genealogical research projects that include an analysis of results, a final report with source citations and copies of all documents.
- Lineage society applications.
- Narrative biographies and family histories.
- Organization of materials and files.
- Pedigree and family group charts.
- Cemetery photos in Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington, DC.
- Retrieval of manuscript materials in the archives and libraries of the Mid-Atlantic.
- House histories that trace the history of a house through deeds, building permits, city directories, census records, maps and atlases and photographs.
Bibliography and Cataloging
- Assist libraries, museums and book collectors with research, collation and detailed descriptions of Rare Books, from incunabula to modern firsts.
- Preparing bibliographies of special collection materials and/or exhibits