- Customized genealogical research projects that include an analysis of results, a final report with source citations and copies of all documents.
- Narrative biographies and family histories.
- Organization of materials and files.
- Pedigree and family group charts.
- Cemetery photos in Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington, DC.
- Retrieval of manuscript materials in the archives and libraries of the Mid-Atlantic.
How to Get Started – Three Step Plan
- You describe what you know, how you know it and what you would like to know next.
- Kristine reviews the information and creates a research proposal with a detailed plan of action.
- You authorize the number of hours for the first research phase, at which point Kristine schedules your project. At the end of each research phase, you receive a report with an explanation of the findings and scans and abstracts of any original records consulted during the research.